We seek abstracts for both standard (20 min) and lightning (5min) oral presentations in a number of different scientific areas of extreme conditions research. However, the final choice of Session subjects and distribution of presentations will be decided from the submitted abstracts and available time.
Abstracts of a maximum of 300 words, including 1 figure and 3 references are permitted. Please submit your abstract online by Friday 21 May 2021.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Select your preferred topic (the final choice of session subjects will be decided from the submitted abstracts)
- Enter your abstract title
- Indicate the presenting authors gender - this information is supplied for the purpose of monitoring only
- Indicate whether the work is student work
- Indicate your preference for an oral or lightning presentation
- Include all co-authors
- Select the corresponding and presenting author
- Paste your abstract text (max. 300 words including references)
- Include a maximum of 1 image/figure (to upload pictures, please use the 'insert image' in the toolbar)
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to email@example.com or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.